Saturday, February 18, 2006

Chapter XXVI: I Don't Remember What I Was Trying To Forget (That's Good, Right?)

Up until yesterday morning, the most disgusting experience I'd ever had was crapping my pants on a warm summer day and feeling the poop squish around for 20 minutes while I walked home from school.

But...

Waking up naked and discovering that my pillow and half my face is covered in vomit certainly takes the cake as far as disgusting experiences go.

It's ironic that I made fun of my roommate's 'predilection for alcohol induced vomitting fests' a couple posts back. At least Brian had the presence of mind to get to a toilet.

Apparently he was of some assistance to me in my moment of self-destruction, or so I hear (having no recollection of anything after shot number fourteen).

I am disappointed with myself.

No comments: