Thursday, April 12, 2007

Chapter CIV: Selling Out (Buying In)

Dear Reader,

It is widely known that only the most intelligent and perceptive elements of society read my blog. As a member of this august group, you will have noticed the column of advertisements in the sidebar of this blog. Indeed, owing to your great observational prowess, you will have noticed that it was not there two weeks ago.

Rest assured, I am not exploiting your kind indulgence of my periodic ra
mblings to make a quick buck. To date, my account with Google has accrued $0.41 from this venture. That is to say, I am exploiting your kind indulgence to make a very very slow buck.

As per the terms of the ad hosting agreement with Google, I am not permitted to offer any incentive for clicking on the ads.


Thank you,
The Management

No comments: