Friday, September 09, 2005

Chapter VIII: The Coolest Chapter

I don't know how to preface what I'm about to do, so I won't try. It's pretty self-explanatory.

Normal: tryptofantasmic
Eyes closed: tryptofantasmic
Eyes closed w/ one hand (L): tryoiigabtasnyc
Eyes closed w/ one hand (R): tryptodsbtsdbyc
Toes: trypotkifcAFTRATIC
Nose: tr60-5oqhawstic
Palm: trey;ogtofasnb tsasatiuc
Chin: trflkxcz bntgaswtiux
Elbow: t54ryptgolfvaz n fzsxgtikc
Tongue: tryptofantasmic
CD held between teeth: trypttyofabtrasmnic
Force powers:
Butt: re[[;p'-;['pk,mnb
Butt w/ eyes closed: qaloYHYG

I'm sure you can guess what else I thought of trying, but I would have had to hold the keyboard upside down, which is inconvenient since I use a laptop.

Conclusion: One one hand, losing one's sight is not a major hindrance to a skilled typist. On the other hand, losing one's hands is. Should this happen, your best bet appears to be to resort to the tongue*, followed by a CD held between the teeth.

*Don't try this in public, or on a keyboard that was previously owned by a handless, tongueless, CDless person. He probably used his toes.

1 comment:

Trypto said...

An intriguing hypothesis, but one that is unsupported by empirical observation.