Sunday, March 19, 2006

Chapter XXIX: 'S' for Shit

Simply put, V For Vendetta was a terrible movie. To anyone who actually enjoyed it, I can only ask, rhetorically, 'Are you like...a crazy person?' Natalie Portman's weakest performance, I must say.

Other movies I hated, in no particular order:
Waking Life, Vertigo, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, The Brothers Grimm

Image of the Day: A For Acupuncture. [Digital camera, and then Photoshop]


I like the gummy in the back with his head tilted, as in 'WTF?'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What, specifically, about "V for Vendetta", other than Natalie Portman's acting, did you hate so much? It was a comic book movie.... I found it quite entertaining, once I realised that. So much is forgiveable in comic book movies, in my opinion.

I AM a crazy person, by the way...