Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Chapter XXX: Lorem Ipsum, et al.

As you know, Lorem Ipsum is the name of the Latin derived nonsense text used to fill up graphic design solutions as they are being developed. It is useful because it resembles many European languages in letter distribution, but does not distract the viewer by actually being readible. A web-based Lorem Ipsum generator can be found here (a generator is also built into Adobe InDesign, if you have it).

It goes something like this:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec et enim. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus
I fucking hate my life orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae...

Ready, AIM, Fire...:
tryptofantasmiC: in civilization II, if you choose to use the world map, your first settlers always start in the middle east no matter what country you are
tryptofantasmiC: USA, aztecs, england...
Xxxxxxxxxxx Xxxx: well that's just great
Xxxxxxxxxxx Xxxx: maybe the USA can get oil off the bat
Xxxxxxxxxxx Xxxx: and not have to fight "wars" all the time

Image of the Day: My Fried Rice Concoction [2 cups steamed rice, 2 tbsp oil, 2 onions, 4 eggs, three handfuls frozen vegetables, one handful salad mix, one handful mushrooms, 1/2 cup soy sauce, 2 chicken breasts].










I know what you are thinking--'Soy sauce in fried rice? Jerry, are you out of your mind?! Or worse, have you turned White and actually think that is normal?!' Neither! In much the same way some men wear pink because they are secure in their masculinity, I use soy sauce on rice because I am secure in my Asian heritage. At least, that's what I tell myself.

You click, but to no avail.

No comments: