Sunday, March 26, 2006

Chapter XXXI: Five Lists, With Commentary

Image of the Day: Glass Sculpture by Marvin Lipofsky, on display in the University Art Gallery


















Last Five Movies I Watched:
1. Serenity (A-)
2. V for Vendetta (D-)

3. Cidade de Deus (A)
4. Vanity Fair (C)
5. Supernova (F)

Last Five Foods I Ate:
1. Tiramisu cake (C)
2. Braised short-ribs (A-)
3. Beef bulgogi (B+)
4. Vegetable fried rice (B-)
5. In-N-Out cheeseburger (A)

Last Five Drinks I Consumed:
1. Mango iced tea (C+)
2. Frozen margarita (B+)
3. Orange Gatorade (A-)
4. Ice water (B)
5. Smirnoff Ice (B+)

Last Five Poker Hands I was Dealt:
1. Ace-Jack offsuit (B)
2. Five-Deuce suited (F)
3. Nine-Five offsuit (F)

4. Queen-Jack suited (C+)
5. Jack-Four suited (F)

Last Five Websites I Bookmarked:
1. Bound, Blindfolded and Dead...
2. Adventures in Everyday Life
3. Cal Poly Office of Academic Records Grading Symbols
4. Calories, Carbs, and Alcohol Content in Various Beers
5. Successful Job Interviewing Tips

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! That's me! I am totally on your list! :)