Thursday, August 03, 2006

Chapter LXII: An Apparatus for the Systematic Conversion of Puppies into Nuclear Missiles

Image of the Day: Orthographic Projection (Illustrator)
DIAGRAM KEY:
1. Stage I: Loading of raw materials (frisky beagle pups)
2. Stage II: Separation of components (viewer discretion advised)
3. Stage III: Assemblage (see fig. 926.53)
4. Stage IV: Distribution of final product (nuclear missiles)
5. Industrial byproduct (highly carcinogenic)
6. Post-Modern roof ornaments (César Pelli, circa 1985)

2 comments:

Erica Kain said...

Don't let the Chinese government get their mitts on this drawing... it could spell disaster! And speaking of spelling, now you got ME paranoid... it's "weird" with the "e" first. I should know, I came in 3rd place in the 8th Grade spelling bee.

Trypto said...

Hm, you're right. I can't believe I forgot how to spell something between looking and it and typing it again.